Senior Market Strategist
Early in his career Phillip began trading his own account as a screen trader focusing on the metals, grains and stock indices. He then became a Series 7 licensed financial consultant with A.G. Edwards. Later, he expanded his trading experience into a Series 3 licensed commodity broker with Investment Analysis Group. Most recently he was a senior market strategist at MF Global before joining RJO Futures in October 2011 as a senior commodities broker. As a senior commodities broker his goal is to show clients how to anticipate, recognize and react to bull and bear market conditions through the use of technical analysis techniques that help them to define risk.
Metals, energies, currencies, treasuries, grains and stock indexes.
Technical, fundamental and seasonal trends.
Strengths and Trading Philosophy
Identifying key levels of support and resistance by using pivot points to enter and exit trades. Using options to define risk and collect premium. Locate changes in the markets trend by using multiple moving average crossovers.
Phillip Streible in the Media
- Kitco News - Trump's Tweet Tanks Gold Price Rally Despite Downbeat U.S. Data and Dovish ECB
- Yahoo Canada Finance - Palladium Tops $1900 as South Africa Cuts Fuel Supply Woe
- Kitco News - With a Non-Event Fed Next Week, Could Gold Prices Make a Comeback
- Yahoo Canada Finance - Gold Rally Foiled Again as Payrolls Torpedo Weekly Gain
- Kitco News - Trade Optimism Outweighs Negative Economic Data in Gold Market