Upcoming RJO Futures Webinars
Register now! Trading grains and various agricultural products requires knowledge of the underlying asset class and our goal in this webinar is to introduce new agriculture futures traders to the contracts available in this market. Knowing when to be out of the market is just as critical as knowing when to be in the market and we will introduce technical analysis basics to identify potential market entry points in conjunction with our fundamental knowledge of the agricultural markets.
- Keys to understanding Agruicultural Markets
- Benefits of trading the Grains
- What to consider before trading this market
- Basic technical analysis techniques on the Ag's
Register now! Learning about foreign currency futures trading can add a broad range of new products to your trading routine. In this session we'll cover many of the critical elements that you'll need to know regarding currency futures (also known as FX Futures). FX Futures trade 24 hours a day, 5 1/2 days a week. This is a very technical market that traders can potentially utilize to trade the markets outside of normal US stock market hours - with good volume and volatility. Depending on where you live and your work schedule, Forex Futures may be a good fit for your trading enterprise.
- What makes FX a good market to trade?
- Benefits of trading foreign currency
- Typical trends within FX Futures
- An FX Futures trading strategy