Upcoming RJO Futures Webinars
Join RJO Futures and TraderPlanet for an exclusive webinar: The Most Important Things I've Learned in 50 Years of Trading - Larry Williams. You don't want to miss this insightful presentation from this renowned trader!
Thu, Dec 11, 2014, 4pm CT / 5pm ET
Register now! Futures and commodities trading veteran, Larry Williams highlights his favorite technical indicators and market setups during a special 45-minute live presentation. Specifically tailored for today's short term traders (not day trading timeframes), he'll be discussing cycles and his current overall market outlook as well as the money management concepts that have aided in his 50-year legendary career. Topics to be featured in this live online session include:
- Current projections of what will happen in the equities, precious metals, and interest rates markets and why
- How to identify professional accumulation in futures markets
- Why the COT data does not work for stock indices and what to do about it
- Potential trade setups in select markets
Although specific markets will be featured, the tips presented by Larry are applicable to all markets and he'll be taking questions from the audience.
Thu, December 18, 2014 at 4pm CT
Register now! Whether you are a discretionary or systematic trader or a combination of both, join this webinar to learn how traders use software to automate trades or visualize and place orders off the chart. Manage results and your strategies by performing Monte Carlo reporting. This live webinar will conclude with a helpful question and answer session.
- Trading from the Chart
- Analyzing your trading strategies and account with Monte Carlo Analysis
- Semi Automated Trading tools