Being a trader requires a lot of attention be spent on watching the markets and most traders don’t have the time to scour the Internet for up to date information. We know our clients, so there’s a News feature that provides a clean and customizable reading experience right within RJO Futures PRO.
The three-pane design allows you to stay up-to-date on the news, while also still being able to keep an eye on your quotes and charts. A synchronized chart allows you to view headlines in line with your chart, so that you can see how the news affects the market. Filter and focus your headline search to better reflect your interests.
There’s even a timeline, so you can go back in time to see what was happening when the market moved. We want to make trading as easy as possible for you, so RJO Futures PRO is built to keep your day moving and you trading at the quick pace you’ve become accustomed to.
|Optional News and Advisory Services||Monthly Fee in U.S.|
|Dow Jones News |
|• Commodities Basic ||$70|
|• Commodities Service ||$140|
|• Economic Calendar of Events ||$20|
|• Energy Service - Global Energy Markets ||$115|
|• European Equities Spotlight ||$90|
|• Global FX and Fixed Income News ||$190|
|• Global Markets News ||$205|
|• News Service - North America Only ||$175|
|• Dow Jones Australia / New Zealand - Australia and New Zealand Only ||$83|
|• Dow Jones Bolsa (Portuguese) ||$76|
|• Dow Jones Bourse (French) ||$161|
|• Dow Jones Forex (Russian) ||$161|
|• Dow Jones Global (German) ||$161|
|• Dow Jones Japanese Money Report ||$145|
|• Dow Jones Nieuwsdienst Professional (Dutch) ||$134|
|• The Hightower Report||$70|
If you are an existing RJO Futures client using RJOF PRO and would like to add any of the following News Services to your platform, please contact RJO Futures PRO Support
The following news services are available on the RJO Futures PRO platform. You can get headlines for an overview of the news or complete information about a particular market.Dow Jones News
The Hightower Report
- Commodities Service Basic - An overview of real-time news that focuses on commodity cash and futures markets, providing technical analysis, commentary, and global weather reports.
- Commodities Service - A comprehensive, real-time news service providing an overview of metals, softs, and agricultural commodities, supplemented by third-party reports and general news from the global markets.
- Energy Service - Designed for energy market pros, this service covers all major market segments: electric power, crude oil, petroleum products, petrochemicals, and natural gas. Real-time news also includes market commentary and in-depth analysis.>
- European Equities Spotlight - An extensive news service that offers real-time disclosure and reports of European companies, including blue chips, stock market commentaries, and index values.
- Global FX & Fixed Income News - Delivers relevant, real-time, market-moving news and information on the currency, debt, and fixed income markets to help traders and investment managers build predictive, profitable trading and investment strategies.
- Global Markets News - Delivers fast, comprehensive coverage to traders and analysts seeking the latest in global equities and industry news, including disclosure and corporate actions and coverage of 14,000 companies in North and South America, Europe, Asia, and other emerging markets.
- News Service (North and South America only) - The most widely-distributed newswire for financial advisors and investment professionals, this service offers extensive coverage of the equities market.
- Dow Jones Australia/New Zealand Report (Australia and New Zealand only) - Provides real-time business and financial news focused on the Australia and New Zealand markets.
- Local Language Services - CQG offers the following languages for Dow Jones Newswires:
- Dow Jones Bolsa (Portuguese)
- Dow Jones Bourse Pro (French)
- Dow Jones Forex (Russian)
- Dow Jones Global (German)
- Dow Jones Japanese Money Report
- Dow Jones Nieuwsdienst Professional (Dutch)
- EFE Dow Jones Professional (Spanish)
- MF Dow Jones Professional (Italian)
: Daily, weekly, monthly, and annual market research, analysis, and forecasting services, including market commentaries and chart analysis.