Senior Market Strategist
Follow Bob on Twitter @Bob_Haberkorn. Bob started his career in 2005 as a broker with Lind-Waldock. He is often quoted in industry sources, such as the Wall Street Journal in regards to precious metals and the copper market.
Energies (crude oil, natural gas, unleaded gasoline), metals (gold, silver, copper), grains and currencies.
Bob uses a variety of technical analysis depending on the time frame his clients are looking at being in the trade. For short-term trades his preferred method is Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) with the Relative Strength Index (RSI). For longer-term and option trades he utilizes support and resistance along with volume and open interest.
Strengths and Trading Philosophy
Commodity trading presents many challenges to both the experienced and novice trader. Bob looks to employ his experience and knowledge of the markets to help his clients accomplish their goals.
Bob Haberkorn in the Media
- CNBC - Gold Steadies Near Multi-year Peak as Virus Fears Mount
- CNBC - Gold Rebounds as Record Virus Infections in U.S. Knocks Equities
- Yahoo Finance - Gold Falters in Ascent to $1,800, Buffetted by Rising Dollar
- CNBC - Gold Jumps, Hits Highest in More Than a Month on Uptick in Pandemic
- Nasdaq - U.S. Economic Recovery Hinges on Virus Being Under Control, Fed Powell Says