For the trader who doesn’t need a technical analysis tool, WebOE is RJO’s free web-enabled application that is a firewall-friendly order entry module connecting traders to the global futures marketplace. All you need is Internet access and a browser; no special client configurations or software installation is needed. Utilizing a series of dynamic Web pages, WebOE enables traders to place, change and monitor order flow anytime, anywhere. Combine WebOE with an existing quotes and charts package for a complete order-routing and execution experience.
- Depth of Market View current activity for a selected contract at various prices (CME Group, ICE and Liffe exchanges currently supported).
- Quotes Access snapshot, real time and last tick quotes.
- Templates for Preset order Quickly pull up ten pre-configured order templates and another ten pre-configured spread order templates
- Dynamic User Interface Mold and shape the interface by resizing windows, relocating and removing columns, and moving screens across multiple monitors.
- Integrated Risk Management Screen Access information on customer accounts using the upgraded marked-to-market account detail and risk management tool.
|Quotes||Snapshot, Real-time and Last Tick Ouotes **Market data fees may apply|
|Markets||CME, GLOBEX, CBOT, eCBOT, NYMEX, COMEX, NYBOT, KCBT, MGEX, ICE, LIFFE, EUREX|
|System Requirements||Internet Access and Web Browser|