Senior Market Strategist
Daniel started his career as a broker with Lind-Waldock in 2007. He is well diversified in the markets with the indexes and currencies being his favorites. Daniel can often be found quoted in industry sources, such as Bloomberg, Dow Jones Newswires, WSJ and Futures magazine.
Metals (gold, silver), financials (Eurodollars, Treasury bonds, DJIA, S&P 500 and the Dollar Index)
Daniel considers both fundamentals and technicals. He gauges appropriate entry and exit levels once a technical pattern has developed.
Strengths and Trading Philosophy
Daniel will consult one-on-one to build a strategy based on experience, trading style and risk tolerance. He is a strong believer in disciplined trading and encourages strict adherence to this philosophy in order to optimize any market potential. Daniel is committed to helping clients towards the goal of the accumulation of account value and providing excellent service.
Daniel Pavilonis in the Media
- Kitco News - Monster U.S. Jobless Claim to Keep Rising
- Kitco News - Is Gold The Answer to Monday's Market Troubles? Analysts Double Down on Metal's Safety Allure
- Kitco News - Gold Prices Expected to Regain Footing
- Kitco News - Gold Flexing Muscles Despite Strong U.S. Dollar
- Kitco News - Coronavirus underpins gold; $1,600 break would trigger chart buying