Senior Market Strategist
Daniel started his career as a broker with Lind-Waldock in 2007. He is well diversified in the markets with the indexes and currencies being his favorites. Daniel can often be found quoted in industry sources, such as Bloomberg, Dow Jones Newswires, WSJ and Futures magazine.
Metals (gold, silver), financials (Eurodollars, Treasury bonds, DJIA, S&P 500 and the Dollar Index)
Daniel considers both fundamentals and technicals. He gauges appropriate entry and exit levels once a technical pattern has developed.
Strengths and Trading Philosophy
Daniel will consult one-on-one to build a strategy based on experience, trading style and risk tolerance. He is a strong believer in disciplined trading and encourages strict adherence to this philosophy in order to optimize any market potential. Daniel is committed to helping clients towards the goal of the accumulation of account value and providing excellent service.
Daniel Pavilonis in the Media
- Reuters - Gold Falls, But Eyes Weekly Gain on Economic Recovery Worries
- Kitco News - Gold's, Silver's Trejectory Depends on Rising Inflation
- Kitco News - Gold Price Holds $1950 Despite Investors Stuck In Waiting Mode After Fed's Mix Signals
- Kitco News - Gold Price Holds $2,000 as Investors Buy Dip
- Kitco News - Gold Price is Gearing Up: Here isthe Direction Analysts are Looking