Frank J. Cholly
Senior Market Strategist
Frank is a swap registered trader who brings his clients more than twenty-six years of commodity futures experience. He was a member at the Chicago Board of Trade for 10 years where he filled orders in the grain and financial pits. Frank was also a Lind-Waldock's floor manager for ten years and later joined on as a commodities broker.
Metals, grains, energies and financials.
Frank's primary focus is on technical analysis, but is always aware of the fundamental factors. He uses technical and fundamental analysis to recognize where and when he feels potential opportunities are the greatest. He trades momentum, using pivot points with support and resistance for entry and exit strategies.
Strengths and Trading Philosophy
Frank sees his role as one to help clients develop a trading strategy that is suitable to their risk tolerance and in line with their objectives. In addition, he offers guidance in regard to sensible choices of order execution options, as well as potential order types given a particular market bias. He understands that every client's needs are different, and prides himself in tailoring the RJO Futures services to each client's unique circumstances and needs.
Frank J. Cholly in the Media
- Investing.com - Gold Slips as Stronger Dollar Prevails Over Easing Yields
- Yahoo Finance - Copper Surges to Two-Year High With Risks to Supplies Widening
- Futures Magazine - Low Interest Rates Create Precious Metals Trading Opportunities
- Reuters - Gold Firms as China Virus Fears Keep Safe Havens in Demand
- Cocoa Rises Four Percent on Fund Buying; Robusta Coffee Sets New Low