Senior Market Strategist
Follow John on Twitter @JCarusoRJO. John began his career at Wilshire Quinn Capital, a Wealth Management Firm based out of Los Angeles, California. Prior to becoming a broker he did some individual trading on his own, where he first began to study and interpret different market strategies and ideas. In 2006 John moved over to Lind-Waldock where he began to service clients as a professional broker. He joined RJO Futures in 2011.
Treasury bonds, stock indexes, metals and energies.
John likes to focus on longer-term fundamentals and charting trends when focusing on both intermediate and long-term trade ideas. Technical study is where a large portion of his short-term ideas are derived. When it comes to analyzing the markets, he uses several different market studies. He studies candlestick charts with Bollinger bands, market volume, a slow stochastic measurement and moving averages.
Strengths and Trading Philosophy
John's focus is to identify and service the needs of each and every one of his clients. He takes a sophisticated approach to trading the market by identifying the fundamental and technical aspects and breaking down each and every market prior to suggesting a trade.
John Caruso in the Media
- Copper Prices Fare Better Than Oil, Other Assets
- Yahoo Finance - Markets Plunge as Coronavirus Spreads
- Barrons - Copper Prices Hit an Almost Three Year Low Because of the Coronavirus. The Worst is Yet to come
- Yahoo Finance - Oil Spikes, Then Slides in Wake of Iranian Missile Strikes
- Yahoo Finance - What Does the U.S. Airstrike in Iran Mean For Oil Prices