Senior Market Strategist
Alex began his career with an IB at the Chicago Board of Trade after graduating with a BA/BS from Indiana University. He then went on to work for a proprietary trading software company before joining RJO Futures as a Market Strategist.
Energy, Metals, Currencies, Stock Indexes
Alex likes to focus on the fundamentals and charting trends to identify the directional bias of the market and technical analysis to select specific entry and exit points. He likes to utilize candlestick charts with market volume, momentum indicators, trend lines and moving averages.
Strengths and Trading Philosophy
Alex’s focus is on tailoring a strategy based upon each client’s trading experience, trading style and risk tolerance. He firmly believes in a disciplined approach to trading, establishing a clear profit objective as well as downside risk management in order to optimize upside potential in the marketplace.
Alexander Turro in the Media
- Reuters - Gold Dips as Mixed Fed Outlook Put Investors on Edge
- Investing.com - After Big Start to Week, Oil Slips on Virus Fears
- Business Recorder - Gold Poised for Fifth Weekly Gain
- CNBC - Gold Gains as Fresh China Virus Fears Offset Strong U.S. Data
- Kitco.com - Gold Prices Extend After Trump Tweet on Iran