Alex began his career with an IB at the Chicago Board of Trade after graduating with a BA/BS from Indiana University. He then went on to work for a proprietary trading software company before joining RJO Futures as a Market Strategist.
Energy, Metals, Currencies, Stock Indexes
Alex likes to focus on the fundamentals and charting trends to identify the directional bias of the market and technical analysis to select specific entry and exit points. He likes to utilize candlestick charts with market volume, momentum indicators, trend lines and moving averages.
Strengths and Trading Philosophy
Alex’s focus is on tailoring a strategy based upon each client’s trading experience, trading style and risk tolerance. He firmly believes in a disciplined approach to trading, establishing a clear profit objective as well as downside risk management in order to optimize upside potential in the marketplace.
Alexander Turro in the Media
- Business Recorder - Gold Edges up in New York
- Reuters - Gold Rallies to Near 6-Year Top as U.S.-Iran Dispute Intensifies
- Reuters - Gold slides to two-week low, faces biggest weekly loss in a month
- Kitco - Wall St., Main St. Think Exactly Alike While Forecasting Higher Gold Prices
- Reuters - Gold set to post worst day in a month as equities rebound